Information Collection and Use
As a part of our business operations, we may collect the following types of data: 1) data used to create a Wunderite risk profile 2) data collected as a means of using the Wunderite services and 3) automatic or passive data collection through the use or navigation of the web app or the website.
- Risk Profile Creation Information: In order to create a Wunderite risk profile, we require users to provide Personal Information and general company contact information such as their name, company name, address, company address, phone number, company phone number, and email address. An Agent may fill out this information on behalf of the Agent’s client and invite the client to collaborate and view the risk profile. Wunderite will autogenerate query related details such as a SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) and NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) codes and uses this information to complete setup of a risk profile for individuals and their organizations. We may also use the information to contact users in accordance with the service we provide. Email addresses and other Personal Information may be shared with those invited to collaborate on the risk profile.
- Company Data: Agents, Agent’s clients, and other users of the service will be using Wunderite to host company data and information which may include Personal Information. In order to assess insurance risk fully, Wunderite may collect confidential information about a company including: ownership or management structure, financials, liabilities, property ownership, maintenance and use information (including construction, occupancy, protection, and exposure of those properties), company equipment information, liabilities, workers compensation information, vehicle information, or driver information. This data may include Personal Information such as an individual’s: name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, date of birth, automobile and driver information and claims information.
Our objective is to establish Wunderite as a tool for Agents to streamline their agencies, efficiently collect data, and establish insurance workflows between companies and insurance carriers. Data is collected in order to improve the Wunderite platform and the client experience. Wunderite uses data to:
• Make risk mitigation recommendations based on the data in the company profile
• Provide clarity and actionable insights
• Expedite the workflow for Agents and insurance agents
• To collect and compile Aggregated Statistics
Information is never sold to third parties. We will not disclose Personal Information to any third party other than:
- To those that are invited to collaborate on a company risk profile as a means of supporting the service of Wunderite such as Agents or underwriters;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wunderite’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wunderite about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
We take security of all personally identifiable information seriously. Only those who require such information to serve the purposes described above may access it. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the website or web application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the web application or the website.